C-Dozer is updated regularly. You can check the detailed release notes here.
- The interface has been renewed,
- Increased the character limit in descriptions,
- Details has been added that is serve as evidence for the completed tasks,
- Syslog has been adapted to the RFC3164 Standard,
- Framework support has been increased to the minimum .NET Framework 4.6.2.
- Pending issue of unsuccesful tasks that occurs in some cases has been fixed.
- Minor reported bugs have been fixed.
- Task report outputs have been activated,
- Device ID feature has been added,
- IP adress restriction has been added,
- Some bugs in the recycle bin cleaning task has been fixed,
- Syslog messages have been edited,
- E-Mail notifications have been adjusted.
- Overloading the system in large files has been prevented.
- Task status corrections have been made,
- Virtual Machine licensing problem has been fixed,
- Auto Update has been developed.
- Service consistency has been developed,
- The entry error in the renewed missions has been fixed,
- Invalid dates has been fixed,
- Problems on re-licensing has been fixed,
- Unnecessary logs that occur when Debug Mode is off have been canceled
- First Stable Version